Need more information?
Read our Do's and Don’ts list.
- Before placing an order, please clear your browser history and clear your cache. Please refer to the FAQ to find the instructions on how to clear your cache.
- Inform the customer about the different JOi offers, the content of the offers, and the conditions of sale.
- Make sure the customer has all the required information ready, including a credit card.
- Make sure the customer provides correct personal details, including the customer’s own email address and phone number.
- If the customer requests number porting, please make sure that the customer has their RIO code and mobile number available. Please avoid choosing a porting date that falls on a Sunday or a bank holiday.
- Inform the customer about My JOi and its benefits.
- If trouble persists creating your account please contact the support center via chat and they will assist you in creating your account.
- Do not use your credit card for the upfront payment — only use the customer’s credit card
- Do not create subscriptions for different customers under one JOi account. One JOi account means one invoice for all subscriptions.
- Do not submit an order on behalf of the customer — it’s important the customer submits the order themselves.
- Do not provide your email address or your mobile number instead of the customer’s.
- Do not contact JOi on behalf of the customer under any circumstances.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood these instructions.